Chapka cherche un(e) chargé(e) de webmarketing !
0| Mis à jour le 27 mai 2016
Hop hop hop on recrute ! Pour rejoindre notre équipe du marketing et de la communication, on recherche un(e) pro du webmarketing ! Mais attention, il/elle doit être de préférence de langue maternelle anglaise !
Your future company:
Joining us means becoming part of a team who is passionate about travel, a 100% web based insurance specialist.
Our job: create, on a daily basis, new cover solutions to travel overseas with peace of mind.
Our motto: simplicity, openness, friendliness and resourcefulness!
Your future job:
Initially, your main role and responsibilities will be:
Optimisation of the acquisition channels for the www.chapkadirect.fr website.
- SEO: Implementation of precise monitoring, improvement proposals and recommendations on the editorial content.
- SEM: Management of Adwords campaigns
- Partners Return On Investment (ROI) monitoring
- Reporting, analysis of the traffic sources: recommendations on our platforms, test proposals, recommendations on our partners’ platforms.
- Development of traffic acquisition for www.chapkadirect.fr
Search for new traffic acquisition sources, negotiations, implementation, monitoring, ROI monitoring.
Involvement in upcoming web projects: blog revision, creation of new websites… Our growth is as strong as your creativity and we love testing. You will therefore be involved in the development of new web projects, but at that stage, mum’s the word!
Secondly, you will end up in charge of the implementation of our international platforms:
- Creation and content of the English language websites
- Implementation of blogs or tools in English
- Social media strategy implementation and management
- Main contact for our international partners
You are bilingual French / English.
You have between one and three years work experience in this area with a pure player.
Your are obsessed with conversion rates, Google analytics, adwords and SEO software hold no secrets for you. You are familiar with WordPress, know the basics of HTML and social media networks.
You’re at the forefront of innovation in web and digital, always ready to discover new trends and new tools.
You are rigorous, organised, have strong analysis abilities, always looking for practical solutions: Well, you are a geek, but not too geeky. Come and join us!
To join the adventure, send your CV and cover letter to our Marketing & Communication manager:
Position based in Paris, 9th district